As a result of the general mitigatory measures introduced during the COVID 19 epidemic, Kontakt Pszichológiai Műhely will also be reopened in the first week of June. Consider whether you need a face-to-face meeting in your current situation and talk it over with your psychologist. Of course, you can still use online contact, as well.
In Kontakt Pszichológiai Műhely we introduce the following precautions:
- Rooms, especially common areas, are regularly disinfected and ventilated.
- When making an appointment, we make sure that few people are on the premises at the same time.
- A hand sanitizer is placed in the waiting room.
- We will refrain from all forms of physical contact (eg. handshake).
In case of personal contact, we ask our clients to observe the following precautions:
- Please measure body temperature before departure and only leave your home if you experience a value below 37.7 ° C. If you feel ill, produce respiratory symptoms, or come into contact with infected people, please do not show up in person either. In case of existing symptoms, of course, it is possible to keep the session online.
- If you or anyone living in your household is at risk of infection due to your work or other reasons, please tell your psychologist immediately.
- If you or someone in your household tests positive for COVID 19, please stay at home and choose online psychological counselling.
- Please arrive on time, agreed with your psychologist to avoid overcrowding in common areas.
- Please wash your hands immediately after arrival and / or use the hand sanitizer in the waiting area.
- Try to avoid touching your face with your hands.
- If you arrive with your child, please make sure that he / she also follows the hygiene rules.
- In the interests of our health, we take great care to maintain a minimum distance of one and a half meters.
- If possible, please make the payment by bank transfer.
Personal psychological support can only be requested if the above conditions are met. The measures are about protecting the health of all of us and limiting the spread of the virus.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!